How crisis can help you fuel growth: Applying Post-Traumatic Growth to Business
This article is part of our series on Global consumer insight on Covid-19. You can view the full series or download the report.Download Report
As we look ahead to reigniting growth in a post pandemic world we’ve been looking to understand how some people – and businesses – don’t just survive crises, but end up turning them into a catalyst for growth.
Post-Traumatic Growth (PTG) is a psychologically-validated framework explaining why some people experience a positive transformation following trauma.
In this webinar Atif Sheikh, CEO of businessfourzero, Dr. Paul Marsden, consumer psychologist, and Tom Ellis, CEO of Brand Genetics, talk through how we believe you can position yourself and your business to emerge from Covid stronger than before, primed for growth by proactively leaning into and seeking to address the 5 key areas of Post-Traumatic Growth:
1. Finding a new perspective on your priorities
2. Developing stronger relationships with your team and customers
3. Making business models more resilient, or better anti-fragile
4. Identifying new, unseen opportunities
5. Developing a clearer sense of purpose