Welcome to The HIVE
This article is part of our series on Global consumer insight on Covid-19. You can view the full series or download the report.
Welcome to The HIVE
We’re living in times of great difficulty and uncertainty. And as businesses we’re all facing significant challenges in how to plan for the future. But history tells us that in every crisis some businesses emerge stronger than before – and we’d like to help you be one of those businesses.
One thing we do know is there’s no point waiting for the future to happen to you… You’ve got to find a way to shape it to your advantage.
We’re already working with some of the world’s biggest multinationals to help them understand the impact of Covid-19 and plan for the future: establishing global consumer communities to understand people’s first-hand experiences of the pandemic and its impact, as well as mapping changing consumer behaviour to identify new opportunities.
Now we bring you The HIVE, a weekly update on how the pandemic is impacting consumer behaviour around the world and the implications for brands. By harnessing the power of Brand Genetics’ global network of skilled insight partners, we help you cut through the Covid clutter to navigate this rapidly changing landscape.
“The HIVE will be your weekly window into the global Covid-19 movement alongside the ‘so what’ and ‘what next’ for brands” Tom Ellis, CEO Brand Genetics
So with nothing more to say its time to meet the HIVE:
Subscribe to our HIVE newsletter below for weekly video round-ups and exclusive synthesised analysis directly into your inbox.
Find the full list of topics we have explored so far below:
- 27/5/20 Innovation in the pandemic. What is your company doing to survive and thrive in these times?
- 20/5/20 How have eating and drinking habits been affected
- 15/5/20 How this experience will influence kid’s attitudes and behaviours post lockdown
- 13/5/20 The impact on Children in lockdown
- 8/5/20 The potential longer-term changes to consumer behaviour in the tech space
- 6/5/2020 Changes to consumer behaviour with regards to digital activity and technology
- 1/5/2020 Changes to consumer behaviour with regards to financial habits
- 30/4/2020 Some of the financial services brands setting the pace in responding to the current global situation
- 29/4/2020 The impacts on consumer behaviour with regards to the finance industry
- 24/4/2020 The impact on consumer behaviour in regards to healthcare and medical support
- 22/4/2020 The impact on consumer behaviour in the health and healthcare space
- 17/4/2020 Isolation experience Part 3: Americas
- 16/4/2020 Isolation experience Part 2: Europe
- 15/4/2020 Isolation experience Part 1: Asia
- 8/4/2020 The biggest surprises of consumer behaviour in the pandemic
- 3/4/2020 Emerging new consumer behaviours of the global pandemic
- 1/4/2020 The initial impact of the pandemic, lockdowns and, changing life and society